<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31264332?origin\x3dhttp://viviolie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
vivi





archives
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009


Tuesday, March 03, 2009
1:21 PM

LONELY WALKS

I really enjoy walking to school and work from where I live, since it’s not too far. Especially around this time of the year when it’s not too cold, but still nice and windy out.

But, I haven’t been walking as much as I’ve liked to ever since last September.

It was nice out today, so I talked myself into walking to school. And I realized how lonely the walk is without you here walking by my side. The wind was piercing against my skin, and my hand was frozen solid. Which reminded me of your warm hands against mine. How you made winter seem like spring. But that’s all gone now. All I have with me is the wind, pulling me back to where I’ve begun.

After today, I don’t think I would ever want to walk alone down that same road we walked together.

♥ VIVI